Owens & Minor Inventory Control Lead in Albuquerque, New Mexico
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides guidance to Inventory Control Specialists and Inventory Control Cycle Counters on the execution of inventory control tasks.
- Creates and maintains efficient and accurate DC-specific inventory procedures, consistent with company policy and procedure.
- Establishes and maintains an operationally efficient and accurate cycle count strategy.
- Ensures on-going integrity of high risk sku cycle count execution, frequency, and results review.Elevates issues as required.
- Reviews exceptions and errors, reporting material exceptions to Distribution Center and Finance management, as appropriate.
- Executes the published warehouse optimization program which ensures that product is available in the most operationally efficient warehouse locations.< Qualifications
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1.High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred2.Five years of working experience required3.Three to five years of inventory control experience required