Owens & Minor Maintenance Planner in Arden, North Carolina
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Adheres to all established safety policies and procedures
2.Develops work schedules using SAP for planned maintenance activities.Insures adequate resources to complete preventative, predictive, and planned maintenance task are available when required. Audits assignments and resources to ensure repair schedules and performance expectations are met.
3.Works with Quality Control to schedule process inspections, instrument calibrations and validation assessments along with coordinating project workload.
4.Maintains accurate equipment records, including follow-up to ensure all labor hours, material
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related curriculum with at least ten years of multi-crafted maintenance experience with a concentration in electromechanical trouble shooting and repair; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance principles desired
- Computer skills and experience with inventory management, computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) Software desired; SAP knowledge preferred
- OSHA knowledge and project management experience beneficial
- Background in practical electro-mechanical assembly and test equipment trouble shooting and repair highly preffered