Owens & Minor Client Engagement Center Trainer in Mechanicsville, Virginia
Oversees training programs for the Client Engagement Center (CEC), including, but not limited to the following training programs:orientation, process, tools and technologies, etc.Strives to develop and maintain the skill level of CEC resources on par with world-class shared services organizations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Works strategically with CEC leadership, Global Process Leaders and Human Resources to identify and assess training needs for all CEC teams, developing appropriate training programs as required.
2.Works with managers and supervisors to promote and develop continued training and developmental learning to each role and level within the CEC; creates a training calendar extending learning opportunities invitations to appropriate teammates.
3.Utilizes a variety of training methods (in-person, online, etc.) to conduct training sessions; leverages internal and external resources and trainers as needed and budgeted.
4.Works closely with the Operating VP of the Domestic CEC to tracks expenditures related to training.
5.Assists CEC leaders with the selection and contracting of external training programs as necessary.
6.Monitors and evaluates training programs' effectiveness, success and Return on Investment (ROI) periodically and reports to CEC leadership.
7.Develops, updates, and delivers training materials on operational organization, processes, continuous improvement initiatives/projects, and technology.
8.Assists/supports the Continuous Improvement team on rollouts of new or revised operational processes.
9.Administers teammate on-boarding training and performs audits of training across the CEC.
10.Maintains all training records for required regulatory or internal-required instruction for CEC teammates.
11.Partners with counterparts in other regions and functional areas to ensure global process training is delivered and updated/maintained consistently.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Performs additional duties as directed.
* Qualifications *
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Four year university degree required
- Minimum of two years of experience developing training programs
- Minimum of four years of experience delivering training
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience in developing training materials and assessments of learning (written, video, audio)
- Experience in teaching, training and facilitation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with various levels of teammates
- Solid planning, organizational, and recordkeeping skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to seek issue resolution and solve problems
- Solid project management skills
- PC/Systems skills & knowledge:MS Office required; ability to quickly learn and utilize enterprise software technologies like ERP and CRM systems
- Employee oriented
- Business acumen demonstrating basic understanding of Sales, Operations, long-term planning, etc.
- Ability to work various shifts
- May be asked to work extended hours from time to time